This blog is directed at businesses of Pacific County and the Long Beach Peninsula area and is owned by the Pacific County Tourism Bureau, dba the Long Beach Peninsula Visitors Bureau. The Bureau’s visitor-oriented site is www.funbeach.com. The site for members is www.funbeach.org.
Congratulations on making the sound business decision to become a member of the Long Beach Peninsula Visitors Bureau! Through your membership, you are supporting your community, investing in the health of its businesses and gaining direct benefits.
This online guide will help you get the most out of your membership. We encourage your participation in Bureau activities, from volunteering in our office to committee work, attending meetings and working on special projects. We look forward to working with you!
The Board Meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month (10 months of the year) at noon. Member businesses are welcome, please let us know if you would like to attend.
2017 Board Meeting Schedule:
- January 12
- February 9
- March 9 – Crab Pot Restaurant, 1917 Pacific Ave S, Long Beach
- April 13 – Salt Pub, 147 Howerton Ave, at the Port of Ilwaco
- May 11 – Annual Membership Meeting and Pacific County Tourism Summit – Chinook School Event Center, 810 SR 101, Chinook
- June 8 – Venue TBA
- July 13 – Venue TBA
- August – No Meeting in August
- September – No Meeting in September
- October 12 – Venue TBA
- November 9 – Venue TBA
- December 14 – Venue TBA